Here are some suggested podcasts from Pastor Jeff!
Note from Pastor Jeff:
– I haven’t listened to all of these podcasts. But, I either know who the people are or I know who recommended them to me and therefore, these are for the most part trustworthy podcasts. I wouldn’t agree with everything each of these people teach. I definitely disagree with some of it. But, as far as I know everything they teach is within normal Christian doctrine. As always, use discernment and lookup the Scripture to see if it’s true.
- Of course, my monthly podcast, Truth Revolution.
- Greg Laurie
- Living on the Edge with Chip Ingram Daily Podcast
- Mama Bear apologetics
- Michael Licona, “The Risen Jesus” podcast
- The Bible Project
- Cold-Case Christianity Podcast
- Ask Pastor John
- Theology in the Raw with Preston Sprinkle
- John MacArthur
- Tony Evans Start to Finish
- Living Waters Podcast
- C.S. Lewis Podcast with Alister McGrath
- Credo Podcast
- Stand to Reason Weekly Podcast Greg Koukl
- Max Lucado
- Family Life Today
- Bullet Proof (for parents / teens)
- Cross Examined
- Reasonable Faith (William Lane Craig)
- Insight for Living (Chuck Swindoll)
- Risen Motherhood
- Think Biblically
What NOT to listen to?
Here are some podcasts that are super popular right now that I would not suggest listening to. Bad theology, bad teaching, or just “popular” but not super Biblical.
- Joyce Meyer
- Steven Furtick
- Joel Osteen